One airlifted to hospital after Kent house fire

A person with life-threatening injuries was airlifted to a hospital after a house fire in Kent, according to the Puget Sound Regional Fire Authority.

The two-alarm fire was in the 20600 block of Southeast 223rd Place. Firefighters removed the resident through a second-floor window.

King County sheriff’s deputies and a fire investigator also responded to the scene.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button